Monday, May 12, 2008

Sometimes I feel like a grown up...

  • When someone says I'm in charge of something in a meeting where several people are present.. i.e. the media during Lance Armstrong's visit tomorrow.
  • When sipping on a dirty martini which I just discovered I love.
  • When my dad starts to talk to me about business decisions.
  • When I look at my credit card bill.
  • When discussing car insurance with my friends.
  • When my friends talk about having babies.... soon.
Sometimes I don't...
  • When watching "One Tree Hill" on The CW.
  • When hitting the snooze button 20 times in the morning.
  • When battling homesickness.. seriously - six months is way too long to go between trips home.
  • Whenever I'm out at the lake.
  • When eating a popsicle.
  • When someone runs their fingers through my hair.

No comments: