Monday, June 23, 2008

You spin me right round, baby, right round..

I want to start writing again. I have been writing short stories since I was a little kid - my first composition being about 50 pages long - of course a teen romance since that was all I had my nose stuck in at the time.

I just have all these stories spinning around in my head. Mostly, I try to play out how every possible scenario in my life could go, any possible outcome, so I'm prepared... And it ends up going to some really interesting places that I think people would have a generaly enjoyment from reading.

But how do you just get back into writing? I mean, I can write for myself.. But if I want an audience, someone - or anyone - to tell me if I'm any good.. How do you do that? I have no idea...

In other news... big change in the life. I'm looking to buy a condo. I guess I want to stick around this crazy city for a while. There are so many positives, and I really believe that I need to stick around, learn and grow as much in my current job that I can possibly rip out of the great leaders there.

That's the plan for this month. Stay tuned.

No comments: